venerdì 3 febbraio 2012

Coolest wedges ever!

I can honestly say that I'm a fan of wedges. They're 20 times more comfortable than normal heels, expecialy when you have to wear it for long times.
So you can probably imagine my reaction when I first saw these..

These amazing shoes are from Giuseppe Zanotti. Imagine the reaction of your friends when they'll see you walking towards them with these wedges..they'll probably be speachless,well..I would!!:D


And this one up there is the cheapest version from Jeffrey Campbell, of course!But this pair isn't the only one with this particulary wedge sign from JC, there are tons more!Here's some of my favorites:

Ok you'll probably already understand my passion for studs..:D

Lita's version

These one were just of some of my favorites,but there are lots more!Both JC and Giuseppe Zanotti!
Discover all and find your favorite(s) at:

and

Kisses:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)