sabato 4 febbraio 2012

Acne pistol ankle boots

Hi everybody:)
As you can guess I love shoes and accessories,I prefer it way more than clothes. I own lots of shoes of all kind and I was searching for the best pair of ankle boots and I think that Acne pistol ankle boots are the safer choice. They're perfect for day to night.

And this one up here is the cheaper version. I think that they're really look a like and both beautiful.
This one is the Low Clara,from Nelly shoes.
I choose the black ones, but there are other different color,discover it here (acne) and here (low clara).


So what's your favoutite?do you like ankle boots??
L:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)