mercoledì 3 aprile 2013

Zanotti sneakers for everyone!!

A couple of days ago I published this photo on my Facebook profile. These (fantastic) sneakers are from Giuseppe Zanotti, one of the best and unluckly, most expensive italian shoe brand. So you probably can imagine my happiness when I saw these very look alike sneakers in one of my favourite e-commerce, Nelly.com :D

Un paio di giorni fa, ho pubblicato questa foto sul mio profilo Facebook. Queste (fantastiche) sneakers sono di Giuseppe Zanotti, uno dei migliori e ahimè, più costosi brand italiani di scarpe. Potete quindi immaginare la mia contentezza nel vedere un paio decisamente look alike su uno dei miei e-commerce preferiti, Nelly.com :D

1.here also available in white here 2. here



Love


Follow me on Facebook ;)

1 commento:

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)