lunedì 2 aprile 2012

Focus on: details!

So this is a post I though I made a lot of time ago, but I actually didn't (and I don't know why?!)
Let's go back to Fashion weeks time to focus on: details! yeah, because most of the time the details make the difference improving the whole outfit.


Questo è un post che credevo di aver scritto tempo fa, ma che in verità non ho fatto (e non so perchè?!)
Torniamo al tempo delle ultime Fashion weeks per soffermarci sui: dettagli! Si, perchè la maggior parte delle volte sono proprio loro che fanno la differenza e migliorano tutto l'outfit.



like I said before in this post quartz were the main inspiration in Chanel fashion show.
Look at the heels and the bags..they're masterpieces!!

You don't have to wear necklace with this Burberry t-shirt!!


Metallic details from Versace.
(i'm in love with the color of this coat!!)












Studs, studs, studs EVERYWHERE!!
Like I said here I'm in love with this collection from Frankie Morello!!

Studs, (again) on Burberry's gloves and umbrella!




All these pics are from Lanvin fashion show.
In the fist one I love the biker jacket with the "sweater pattern"
And in the second and third one I love the statement necklace!!
In the last one these amazing decoration..


Boots from Miu Miu


Studs..again and again also in Valentino fashion show..
I love it!!!


Clutch from Versace!

So these are my favourite details from the last fashion weeks..do you like it?what's your best accessory?


Questi sono i miei pezzi preferiti dalle ultime fashion weeks..vi piacciono?qual'è il vostro miglior accessorio?


Have a great week!!!
all pics are from Style.it or Style.com

4 commenti:

  1. All of those details are something more than incredible!!!

    thank you sooooo much for your lovely comment @ http://lovelittlelulu.blogspot.com/

    Hope to see you again...Maybe follow each other...?!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. we're already following each others:)
      Thanks to YOU!
      :D

      Elimina
  2. Le scarpe Chanel le trovo orrende!
    Stupenda invece tutta la collezione di Frankie Morello! Adoro le borchie!!
    ***
    Nuovo Post: Calzature dipinte a mano

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Però leChanel hanno un tacco favoloso!!:D
      Grazie del commento :)

      Elimina

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)