giovedì 4 luglio 2013

Isabel Marant Sandals for less!

Today (after a VERY long time) I went shopping! I didn't buy much, but saw so many beautiful things that I added to my wishlist! hahah ;) One of them are these amazing Stradivarius sandals which remind me of the ones from Isabel Marant!
Oggi (dopo TROPPO tempo) sono finalmente riuscita a fare un po' di shopping! Non che abbia acquistato chissà cosa, ma  ho almeno aggiunto tantissimi abiti ed accessori alla mia wishlist!ahhah  :D
E tra i tanti anche questi sandali di Stradivarius che mi ricordano tantissimo quelli di Isabel Marant!

LEFT-INEXPENSIVEHERE ---- RIGHT-LUXURY:HERE (pssst they're on SALE!! )



Like them???I hope so! ;)
Vi piacciono???Lo spero! ;)



Love

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)