giovedì 3 maggio 2012

Gucci inspired dress!

Hello beauties:)
So as I promise here's a new full post!if you need a party dress, well today is your day!!

Ciao bellezze:)
Come promesso ecco un post un po' più sostanzioso ;) se vi serve un vestito per una qualche festa, be oggi è il vostro giorno fortunato!!
This Gucci inspired dress is perfect if you're searching for a 20s inspired look!

Questo vestito che si ispira all'ultima collezione di Gucci ed è perfetto se volete un look ispirato agli anni 20!

You can find it here
Here's Natasha Poly at Gucci s/s12 fashion show with a similar dress:)

Do you like it??:D


Love

6 commenti:

  1. This dress is heavenly... x

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I like the motive of the dress but I think the chest part is too low for me.. It will be okay for thin people because it won't show up their chest that much :P
    It is a lovely model though :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love the dress! it's a gorgeous pattern and the fringes sway as you walk - sexy but subtle <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)