venerdì 17 febbraio 2012

Sorry:(

I'm incredibly sorry for the lack of post lately, but I had some serious problem with my pc because a virus entered in my computer and delete EVERYTHING!
So I lost all that was inside, and now I have to use my old pc,which is very slow..
I can't wait to have my pc back again and start posting..
However I'll try to do my best so I want to share some cute and inspiring pics that I still have in this pc..









I found all this photos on Tumblr
Hope you've liked this little update, see ya as soon as possible:)

12 commenti:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Oh thanks:')
      It makes me really happy:D

      Elimina
  2. bummer about your computer, but love this post!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. i like all the photos!
    love the ring made from sheet

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah it's really particular:)
      thanks:)

      Elimina
  4. Wow the first pic! Ahhh I always love monochrome photos, beacsue they're so beautiful and timeless! :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yesss!I love it too..expecially with subjects like those:D

      Elimina
  5. gr8 blog :).. am following u

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)