mercoledì 25 gennaio 2012

Hi everybody:)




Hi everybody:)
this is my first real post on the blog!I have decided to open this blog for a simple reason..I love fashion,I love everything about it and I extremely love shopping. I love looking for the perfect piece for my wardrobe,buying new things and create new looks. When I read fashion magazine I always see something beautiful that I really would like to own but,unfortunately,it's too expensive for me:(
So what should I do??Search for the most similar and cheaper version on eshops!
And this is basically what this blog is for..
Looking for the best piece of the season and compare the expensive version to the cheap one.
Hope you'll enjoy it:D

Ciao a tutti:)
questo è in assoluto il mio primo post sul blog!ho deciso di aprire questo blog per un semplice motivo..come molti adoro la moda e tutto quello che la riguarda e adoro anche far shopping!mi piace cercare sempre qualche nuovo pezzo unico da poter aggiungere al mio armadio per creare nuovi look sempre differenti. Quando leggo i giornali di moda trovo sempre qualcosa di bello che mi piacerebbe avere(a chi non è mai capitato?:P),ma sfortunatamente è troppo costoso per me:(
Che fare??cercare la versione più economica su internet!
Ed è di questo che tratta il mio blog!trovare capo d'abbigliamento dei proprio sogni a un costo inferiore:)
Spero vi piaccia la mia idea:D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)